Pages

RIP Steve Jobs

From the short time that my blog has been up and running, you have probably seen me mention Apple a few times.  I probably talk about Apple and Apple products more in person.  I'm an Apple supporter but my blog is about more than that so I limit my Apple discussions.  Maybe one day I will create a blog about Apple.  Today, I just want to take a moment to remember Steve Jobs.  It is truly sad that this uber-intellectual has passed away.  He has truly impacted the world of computing and mobile computing.  Some people say that Apple is all about making money.  I don't believe this.  Of course, any company wants to be successful but Apple has always wanted to create the best product for users.  Steve Jobs has touched so many lives with the products that he and his team have created.  Many of us use them daily, maybe even hourly.  Because of his creativity and vision, the iPod is now synonymous with MP3 player, Apple computers are known for their quality, and the iPhone is a computer in your hand.  Steve Jobs will live on through his products and his vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment