Pages

Negativity

I try to be a positive person.  I think most people do but there is always a few negative people that can ruin a positive person's day.  My last couple of weeks has been wonderful.  Things were falling into place.  Things that were difficult at first now seemed so easy.  Most importantly, I was spending time with someone very special to me.  Overall, a very positive situation.  Then came the negativity.  I was having dinner in a local restaurant and everything was going well.  Then I heard an intercom announcement that there was an issue with my car.  I thought maybe I had parked in the wrong spot.  The news was that someone had hit my car.  I walked outside to see my front bumper hanging to the ground.  I had to take a few deep breaths to remain calm.  Whoever hit my car did not stick around.  It was a hit and run.  I don't know why the person just left.  I can only speculate.  It was this negative act that almost ruined my night.  This is the type of moment when you have to decide if you will go down a negative path or if you will remain positive.  I remained positive.  What would you have done?

2 comments:

  1. i would of been mad about the bumper, but that is why you have insurance (hopefully) and yeah it is wrong the hit and run person, but such is life...

    you are right if you always negative it will affect you in a negative way...

    not the end of the world then just move on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the incident sucked. I wanted to say it happened at a bad time, but no time is ever good for accidents because they are always unexpected.

    I just think about the positive. I still can drive it so I'm not without transportation.

    You're right...it's not the end of the world.

    ReplyDelete