Pages

Deprived

Please excuse the fog that envelopes my writing.  I didn't sleep much last night and I had to do some errands that took the place of my sleep time.  Now, I feel exhausted.  I feel like I have already worked a full day...and now, I'm about to go to work.  It's probably not healthy that I'm depriving myself of sleep.  I'm yawning as I write this.  My eyes are beginning to water and my eyelids feel so heavy.  I lean back and close my eyes briefly.  I can't leave them closed or I will fall asleep.   I can only imagine how well I will sleep tonight and I look forward to it.  I'm not sure why I'm putting myself in this position.  As the heaviness of my eyelids begins to subside, I prepare for the day that lies ahead.  Though I'm tired, I am still focused.  I will get through the remainder of the day and I will reward myself with rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment