Pages

Extra Extra

Sometimes I feel like I never sleep or I'm just never on a consistent schedule.  There are just so many things I want to accomplish, but I feel there is too little time in the day.  I watched the "Making of 25/8" on VEVO.  I hope that's the correct name for the song.  It's a new song by the extremely talented Mary J. Blige.  She talks about how the song is about if people had extra time in their life...an extra hour in their day, an extra day in their week.  It looks at what a person would do with that extra time.  That's time for what or who you love the most.  I haven't even seen the actual video yet (I don't think it's available yet) and I'm already relating to it and trying to analyze it.  Since I don't have 25/8, I need to make sure I make time for what's truly important in my life with the time I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment