Pages

My First Post

It's 2 a.m. and I'm frustrated.  I'm not working so I wanted to relax...and not worry about school work or anything.  I decided to play NBA 2K11 and kick some butt.  Unfortunately, I recently raised the difficulty level and this showed me that I'm not as good as I thought I was.  My offense wasn't as great and my defense was just horrible.  I'm got destroyed by the Cavaliers minus Lebron...not cool.  I'm ashamed to admit it.  So now I'm watching TV and relaxing.  I'm excited about my new blog, Thoughts by TigerDG.  I hope everyone that views this can find something to relate to and enjoy.  I didn't want to narrow down my topics of discussion.  I just want to talk about whatever I feel like sharing.  Also, I want to say...Support Apple!!!  I think Steve Jobs and the rest of the company are doing amazing things for computing and mobile computing.  I wouldn't classify myself as an Apple fanboy but I admire the products that they put out.  But don't worry, I won't post about Apple a lot.  Since this is my first post, I'm just skimming the surface until I get more comfortable...so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment