Pages

Diversity

Everyone is different; everyone is special.  You may meet people in life that have similar personalities but each person is unique.  That's what makes the world so interesting.  I may say something and someone may disagree with it.  That's how a discussion starts.  Interacting with different people can actually help you grow as a person.  It can be quite interesting to look at life through someone's eyes.  It shouldn't stop at meeting people in your city.  When you're open to learning about people all over the world, your view begins to change.  I used to sit in a geography class and learn about the different countries of the world but I didn't value the instruction.  I never thought I would see any of those countries.  Now that I have seen some of the countries, the lessons learned are priceless.  With the creation of the Internet, anyone can meet people from all over the world.  Even if you don't have the opportunity to visit the country, you can still converse with new, exciting people.  Regardless of race, age, sexuality, or religion...you should challenge yourself to see the world from their perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment