Pages

A Different Level




So today, I was running some errands.  After I finished, I was on the highway heading home when I saw a car like the picture above pass me.  As soon as I saw the car, I knew this was something I don't normally see and it stood out.  Then as it continued to pass, I saw the emblem on the back that said Bentley.  As I looked at my car and the rest of the cars on the highway, it was easy to tell that this car was on a different level...and so was the driver.

The weird thing is that I saw a Porsche (sorry, not sure of the model) earlier in the parking lot of where I was running errands.  I looked at it twice and then kept going, but the Bentley was something different.  I was mesmerized by it.  Not because I want one.  I'm not really a Bentley kind of guy but because I would like to have that option to decide whether or not I would like to buy a Bentley.  Right now, it is not an option.

While watching the car, I began to wonder:

1.  What does the owner do?
2.  How does he think and make decisions?
3.  How do I meet him?

I would like to know if I think like a millionaire.  Am I making the right decisions for a brighter future? I think I am on the right track but only time will tell.  Or I could find a mentor...someone that has already achieved what I want to achieve and find out how they make decisions...and what they think about my decisions.  I think that's a better option than just going in a direction that may be wrong and not finding out until it's too late.

Bentley

Even though the Bentley is a fascinating car, I'm more intrigued by the person (and their mindset) driving it.  It's not about the car, it's about the person.  The car stands out...it's on a different level...but so is the person.

This encounter was enough to increase my motivation.  Now, I'm focused and ready to do and learn more.  I already have a plan to find a mentor but before I do that, I need to do my homework.  I need to be prepared and knowledgeable so I can get the most benefit out of the experience.  This is just one thing I am doing so that one day I will have the Bentley option...so someone can see me and say he's on a different level and they are inspired to get there!


Other articles you may enjoy:

My Introverted Self

What You Can Learn From NBA 2K!

Don't Let Anxiety Get the Best of You

No comments:

Post a Comment