Pages

The First Step

I have been slacking on exercising but excelling in eating lately.  I can feel myself getting sluggish.  I went to the gym yesterday but I didn't do a lot.  Yet, I was sore this morning.  Guess it's been longer than I thought.  To get my belly back under control, I need to get back into cardio.  Tonight, I forced myself to run.  I stretched and began running.  The run started off well but less than halfway, I began feeling uncomfortable so I tried to give myself a fairly close object to run to.  Then once I got there, I gave myself another object to reach.  It worked for a little bit but then I got tired so I walked until I made it to the halfway point.  At the halfway point, I began to run again.  This time, I didn't stop until I completed the run and I even sprinted the last few steps.  It wasn't my best run but it was a start.  I'm just happy I took the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment