Pages

Myself and Others

Sometimes as I sit and write, it seems like my writings have a dark undertone...sort of melancholy.  That is never my intent so I hope that my words aren't perceived that way.  My goal is to motivate...myself and others.  There are so many tasks that we adults have to accomplish in any given day.  I know I have times when I need someone to give me that added push (instead of an energy drink) when my body just wants to rest.  I know people depend on me to accomplish these tasks and I depend on the people closest to me to be my motivation.  Sometimes, it only takes a few words or just a glance to bring back the motivation.  I'm not sure if I provide this with my few words but I will continue to try.

2 comments:

  1. keeping writing all you can do, your few words always make me think and seem to send me back to the right path, i appreciate your time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words. A little positive feedback goes a long way. I appreciate your time so I always try to deliver a quality post.

    ReplyDelete