Pages

Sunshine and Rain

Today has been a bit of an awkward day.  It started off with sunshine.  As a matter of fact, it woke me up this morning.  The sun pierced through the windows until I was awake.  I thought it would be good to check out the beach.  By the time I arrived there, the sun was well hidden behind the clouds.  Then the rain began.  The rain wasn't too bad but persisted long enough to change my beach plans.  Later, the rain stopped and the sun returned brighter than ever and even brought a rainbow along with it.  This one day could represent a lifetime because we always have sunshine and rain.  Some days are the best days of our lives and others are just the worst.  Sometimes we tend to focus on the bad days and that just drags us (and the people close to us) down.  We just have to remember...in life, there are more sunny days than rainy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment