Pages

The Light

I think it's only fair that I tell you about how my life changed after my bad year.  First of all, I can't say it was a completely bad year.  I didn't completely know it at the time, but towards the end of that year, I met the love of my life.  I didn't have a lot of friends but I did have a couple of really good friends to help me when I was down.  I was down, but not out.  I was devastated after my Grandma's death.  I thought I never did anything with my life to really make her proud of me.  It also made me realize how short life can be.  After the storm, I rose with a new fire in my heart and a positive outlook.  I knew my Grandma was watching from above  and I decided to give her a good show.  With the attitude change, everything else began to change.  I lost weight, work got better, and I got the promotion I wanted.  It didn't happen overnight but I made it through the dark to get back to the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment