Pages

Shine Like a Diamond



Shine Like a Diamond

When it comes to life, I want to shine like a diamond.  I have so much belief in myself.  I don't think anything is beyond my reach.  I know that no matter what I accomplish, I did and will not accomplish it alone.  I had help from parents that loved me, pushed me when needed, and gave me freedom to make my own choices when needed.  I had help from siblings that showed me other perspectives for situations.  I have friends that have offered helping hands so I could achieve my goals.    I have friends that engage me in meaningful conversations to help me grow and learn.  I have someone special in my corner that believes in me and encourages me.  They all helped me shine like a diamond.  That's the loving side.  I have past bosses that showed me how not to lead.  I have past bosses that were tough on me and pushed me to be better.    I have "Dream Killers" that told me I couldn't do something.  A few times, I was a "Dream Killer" and told myself I couldn't accomplish something.  Boy, was I wrong!  It took the support of loved ones and the toughness to help me shine.  I have learned that sometimes great things fall in your lap, but also, there are many times when you have to work extremely hard to achieve your goals.  I will enjoy the simple paths but won't shy away from the difficult paths.  Both paths are required to get to the top.  I know that in the end, I will get there and I will shine like a diamond!

No comments:

Post a Comment