Pages

Dream Big!



It all starts with an idea.  It starts with a dream.  It's up to you to take that idea to the next level.  Often, I thought it was too difficult or too far out of reach to make it happen.  Perhaps, I ignored my ideas so long, I didn't even recognize the ideas or pay attention to them when they appeared.  Life can be hectic; there are a lot of priorities to balance.  I always had an active imagination, but I didn't think there was a purpose for it.  I thought it was a distraction.  Everything has a purpose.  Now, I realize I am a Dreamer.  I may say something that I know is impossible.  Some people will just say, "That's impossible.", and dismiss it.  I ask, "Why is it impossible?"  Now, that I understand I am a Dreamer, I recognize my ideas when they appear.   I never knew how many ideas I had before.  I just ignored them.  Now, they display vividly in High Definition.  I have more ideas than I know what to do with.  So I am a Dreamer and now I know the purpose.  If you are a Dreamer as well, don't ignore your ideas.  Dream big!  Then try to make them into reality.  Just start with one.  Like I said at the beginning, it all starts with an idea.  So don't let it end with that idea.  Take action.  Make that dream into reality to fulfill the purpose.  The world can always use more Dreamers!  Someone inspired me to dream and I hope this inspires others to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment