Pages

No Regrets

As I begin to unwind and relax over the holidays, it gives me time to reflect over the past year.  It was definitely a busy year.  It was a year with plenty of change.  It was a year of challenge.  I challenged myself to accomplish academic goals; I now have a 3.7 GPA.  Yes, even with my procrastination.  I admit I procrastinate but because of that, I work through days without sleep to complete assignments...which I don't recommend.  I challenged myself to step out of my comfort zone and I was successful.  I challenged myself to present my thoughts to the world and created my blog.  It's been running a few months and I enjoy it.  I feel this year I'm a bit closer to my friends and family.  There was and still is some pain in my life after someone close to me passed away this year.  I'm glad that I was able to see him before this happened.  Through the joy and the pain, I continue to live my life to the fullest.  I continue to live with no regrets as I welcome 2012.  Let's see what the year will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment