Pages

Mini Me

I'm at a point in my life where I would like to have a child.  I would like a boy.  I imagine a mini me.  That would be so cool to watch a small version of me.  To watch how he would make decisions.  To see if he thinks and acts like me.  I would teach him to be better than me.  I heard that somewhere...don't remember where.  "Don't be like me...be better than me."  I would like to watch him grow up and see the man he would become.  I would like to see how Nature vs Nurture plays out because he wouldn't grow up in the same environment as me.

2 comments:

  1. it truly is something that words cannot explain when it happens and you get to see that "mimi me"....

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my perspective, I can only imagine what it's like. If and when it actually happens, I'm sure it will be better than I can even imagine.

    ReplyDelete