Pages

Outside the Comfort Zone

Most people are aware of their comfort zone and even more aware when they step outside of it.  Lots of people choose to remain in their comfort zone.  Why?  Because it's easy.  It's comfortable.  I used to stay inside my comfort zone.  I'm introverted and my shyness always prevented me from doing more.  Then one day I took a look at myself and decided I will try to be better and step outside my comfort zone.  Once I did it, it was scary.  It was highly stressful but I survived.  It was exciting.  I didn't have to wonder if I was capable of doing something anymore.  I knew because I had already done it.  Now, I like to step outside my comfort zone.  I still get the same feelings each time I try something new.  Worry, doubt, frightened, excited.  But, at the end, I get the sense of accomplishment.  That makes it more than worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment